Digital Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Union

Come join the Digital Union! The home of Digimon Believers. Talk about your favorite digimon or maybe your partner. Join missions for the Digital World and even RP.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! I'm your admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

Hey! I'm your admin! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm your admin!   Hey! I'm your admin! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey ya'll! I'll just say this ahead of time. I'm not too good with introductions, so bear with me.

Anyway, I'm 16 years old and attend high school as an honor student in all honors classes. I enjoy lots of adventure and fantasy. Yet I will let you know that I am a Christian and very strong in my faith, but I am not judgmental. My favorite thing to do is to read a good book, ride my bike, or write stories. I have a few digimon fanfictions on Fanfiction.net, though one is not done because I sort of quite on it due to my schedule. Of course I love digimon very much, especially the first season. In fact, my partner was featured in the first season. My digimon partner is Wizardmon. I know, sounds a little unbelievable, so if you need an explanation, I will provide it. It's a long one.

Well, I don't really know what else to add, so I guess that's it. Lol. Hope you enjoy the forum and I hope to make some new friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digitalunion.board-directory.net

Hey! I'm your admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Union :: Important :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: