Digital Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Union

Come join the Digital Union! The home of Digimon Believers. Talk about your favorite digimon or maybe your partner. Join missions for the Digital World and even RP.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ways to get to the Digital World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

Ways to get to the Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 pm

So, this seems to be a popular topic as everyone has dreams of going to the Digital World. The ways I know of are those through Digiports, as shown in the TV series, and through AP or astral projection. Do you know any other ways? Maybe ones you've used?
Back to top Go down
https://digitalunion.board-directory.net
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Have you actually ever visited the Digital World? Also, I had to look up what astral projecting was, and it seems very interesting. I'd be curious to try it.

Anyways, a theory I have, is that we might not be able to go to the Digital World ourselves, but maybe digimon can come here. And once they do, we can go through the portal they used to get to our world. So one would have to contact their partner, to open a portal. How would one contact a digimon? I would not know.
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Usually you can contact your partner through the same method as AP, but you'd have to know who your partner is first. As for your question, I have been to the Digital World a few times through AP with my partner, but never actually physically.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:06 am

Oh I get it, that makes sense. How was the D.W.? Did you get to see other people or digimon?
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:12 am

The Digital World was not like what I expected it to be the first time I went. Imagine the versions of it from all the digimon seasons, omit Fusion, rolled into one. The whole place is dived into different regions, such as forest ice region. There are some parts that look similar to our world though. A few of the cities I've been to look like ours, except without the usual methods of transportation and everything was written in digicode (their native language). Though I've only been into the city a few times. I usually go into the forest and ice regions.

The only other people I've met are a boy named Max and a boy named Robbie. Max's partners are a Gatomon, BlackGatomon, and Mikemon. Robbie's partner is a BlackAugumon. I've also befriended a few digimon as well. Besides Max and Robbie's partners, I know a Puppetmon, a Myotismon, a Terrirmon (don't know if I spelled that right), a Sorcerymon, a Fridgimon, and an IceCrusademon.
Back to top Go down
Error

Error

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 am

I've personally never met any other humans in my journeys there... Apocalymon lives in an area that has red soil, decaying trees, and the moon is always out.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:27 am

Light-T wrote:
The Digital World was not like what I expected it to be the first time I went. Imagine the versions of it from all the digimon seasons, omit Fusion, rolled into one. The whole place is dived into different regions, such as forest ice region. There are some parts that look similar to our world though. A few of the cities I've been to look like ours, except without the usual methods of transportation and everything was written in digicode (their native language). Though I've only been into the city a few times. I usually go into the forest and ice regions.

The only other people I've met are a boy named Max and a boy named Robbie. Max's partners are a Gatomon, BlackGatomon, and Mikemon. Robbie's partner is a BlackAugumon. I've also befriended a few digimon as well. Besides Max and Robbie's partners, I know a Puppetmon, a Myotismon, a Terrirmon (don't know if I spelled that right), a Sorcerymon, a Fridgimon, and an IceCrusademon.

Sounds similar to how it would appear in the series. How were you able to get there? Your partner take you? And have you invited Maz and Robbie to the site? It would be nice to meet them too.

Error wrote:
I've personally never met any other humans in my journeys there...  Apocalymon lives in an area that has red soil, decaying trees, and the moon is always out.

Sounds fitting, giving Apocalymon's name. Also, not to be rude or anything, but your avatar is a bit huge and stretches out the forum quite a bit. I think you should make it smaller, maybe? Although it doesn't really matter. Just thought I would mention it.
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:03 pm

I'm able to go there through Astral Projection. I actually haven't seen my partner in quite a while. I have tried inviting them to the site before, but Robbie never replied back and Max said he didn't want to. They both used to be on a forum called Digital Paradise that my sister made, though now her forum is dead.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Oh, that's a shame. I would have liked to meet others. The site right now seems real vacant. Are there other sites aside the one your sister made? Which by the way, will she be joining too?
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:57 pm

I hope she'll be joining. She said she will, but she hasn't yet. She's wrapped up in Buddy Fight right now. There is only one other site I know that is not dead, but they are not excepting new members at the moment. However, I do not remember the name of the forum. It's an RP forum though.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:01 am

Oh ok, then, it will be nice to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to get to the Digital World   Ways to get to the Digital World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to get to the Digital World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Union :: Research Area :: Digital World-
Jump to: